Immigration laws of different countries are complex and involve lots of documentation that is sure to leave an individual perplexed or misunderstood. I would highly recommend to go for services of immigrationlaw firms as they havetram of dedicated experts especially for immigration cases. Their expertise and experience make them accountable for smooth processing and documentation.
There are number of immigration needs and issues that needed an expert to deal with. Tennessee immigration law firm can help the individual in the following cases with an eye for details.
- Provisional Waiver (I-601A): there are few visa applicants who have their relatives in U.S.A. or are Lawful Permanent Residents (LPR). Such applicants can use this route of application to waiver provisionally on the unlawful presence grounds.
- Waiver of Inadmissibility (I-601): some people are inadmissible to the United States on various grounds that may include criminal history, medical history or in admissibility on moral grounds. Immigration firms can help you to get waived from inadmissibility by preparing solid ground based on facts.
- K visas (marriage and fiancé visas): this category of visa is for people who are lawful residents of U.S. and got married to the citizen of another country. The immigration firms will guide you through the documentation required for this specific category of visa.
- Child, sibling and parent petitions: Colavecchio Immigration Law Firm will navigate you through the network of procedures involved in the process of immigration of your child, sibling or parent
- Green cards (lawful permanent resident status — form I-485)
- Citizenship applications (form N-400)
- Adjustments of status
- Cancellation of removal
- Employment-related visas (H-1B, L, E and TN visas)
- Deportation and removal hearings
Get in touch with immigration law firms to get legal counsel or aid related to immigration.